Vistas de página en total

martes, 18 de agosto de 2009

ALAN ARKIN - CONGRATULATIONS - VIRTUAL REALITY


"Congratulations, Matilda, I am very happy for you. Please congratulate your cast for me. It's not necessary to send me any reviews, the fact the you had a good time, the cast had a good time and the audience had a good time is enough to make me have a good time. If it is convenient for you, I'd love to see the a video of the production. But please dont do it if its a big problem for you. Some day I'll tell you how the play came about. I dont know if you know, but my youngest son and I performed it in New York for a year. This was over ten years ago. The reviews were so good that we could be running still, but the repetition started driving each of us crazy. Again, congratulations to you"
love,
Alan

No hay comentarios: